The competition for participation in the Third Eurasian youth School “Eurasian start” is being announced, which will be held from November 26 to December 1, 2017 in Astana on the site of the Faculty of International Relations of the Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov.
The organizers of the forum are: A.M. Gorchakov (Moscow, Russia), Faculty of International Relations of the Eurasian National University named after L.N.Gumilyov (Astana, RK), Non-Profit Partnership "Information and Analytical Center Eurasia-Volga Region" (Saratov, Russia), Department of International Relations, Saratov State University named after N.G. Chernyshevsky, Scientific and Educational Center for the Study of the CIS and Baltic States (Saratov, Russia).
The youth Eurasian school is a form of training of young specialists in the field of international relations and the development of Eurasian integration. The goal of the project is to popularize Eurasian integration, to create a positive image of the EEA in the youth environment and the media, and to develop humanitarian ties among the countries-EEMP.
Students of senior courses, undergraduates, graduate students, doctoral students from the countries-EEMP, interested in the topic of Eurasian economic integration are invited to participate.
The age of participants is from 22 to 27 years.
The application for participation should consist of:
1) Member's CV (in Russian)
2) Profile of the participant, indicating the main projects and achievements. It is desirable to pay special attention to projects and articles related to the topic of Eurasian economic integration. (PDF, PowerPoint)
3) An essay on one of the proposed topics (volume from 2000 to 2500 characters):
- Integration processes in the modern world
- The role of international organizations in the system of international relations
- The results of the work of the EAEC and the form of improving the efficiency of the EAEC;
- Achievements and obstacles to the development of Eurasian integration;
- Methods of popularization of the EAEC in the youth environment.
Deadline for applications: until November 12, 2017 (inclusive)
The selection of participants will be carried out by a competitive commission, the results of the selection will be notified to the participants no later than November 14, 2017.
The competitive commission does not enter into correspondence with the participants, and does not substantiate the results of the selection for participation in the school. Based on the results of the school, participants will receive certificates.
Financial conditions: The organizers will pay for the travel and accommodation of the participants selected by the organizing committee. It is possible to participate on terms of self-reimbursement of expenses.
The address for sending the tender documentation: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
With the note "Eurasian start" in the message subject field.